torsdag 26 mars 2009

to the Ramos-family!

I promised Maria(the au pair) to write in english. so this is for you; my loved ones!

Summer: my little sister, i miss you soo much, i don't even know where to start. all those nights laughing together watching Hanna Montana and the "doodle-poops" and laughing about my nicknames: pottie-pottie & boiled egg, remember? all the girls-nights we had, painting our nails and talking about everything! you are soooo pretty and you're growing up faster than I can imagine. promise you'll call me anytime you want, if you need me, and I'll always be there for you!










Drake: buddy, I miss you, you always made me laugh, always explaining thing to me when I didn't get it. you are a great brother and I'm jealous of Summer & Drew to have you in their lives! remember all the fuzz about the pokémon-cards and the tarantula? I miss putting you to bed and tickle your cute little back until you fell asleep! I'm soo proud of you doing good in school and I hope you're doing as great in sports as in school! I promise I'll play basketball with you ALOT when I come back!




Drew: the sunshine of my life. always helpful and funny, a really good swimmer and I loved spending time with you. always wanting candiiiii from Eddie's and making your lollipop stick onto your eyelid. always running around trying to make friends and climbing everywhere you were not suppose to!! I'll bet: "moooomies drink" is still your favourite beverage!? You always made alot of noise when I tried to get you in the bath, but later on you loved it coz LuuLuu said it's a waterfall in there, right? do you have as many pokémon-cards as Drake yet? I wanna give you a BIG BIG kiss, coz i know you love it, haha!
I LOVE YOU GUYS! XOXOXO!!

Inga kommentarer: